Get Ready to Climb! ‘Adventure Forest’ at Children’s Museum of Denver Is Opening Soon!
Attention Denver moms and dads, there’s a brand-new adventure in town for your kiddos to enjoy!
The exhibit that has been over a year in the making is bringing a whole new sense of adventure to the kids’ scene in Denver. Back in November 2018, we told you about the new $2.3M Adventure Forest installation coming to the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus. And now, we’ve learned that it’s finally ready to open!
On Monday, June 3, Adventure Forest opens to the public and you can be sure it’s going to be the hottest kid ticket in town. Members-only (R.S.V.P. required) sneak peeks of the new interactive Children’s Museum adventure run May 18-28, and hurry because they’re selling out quickly!
Ready to grab your kids and go? We’ve got a few things to know before you head over to the Museum:
- Admission to the Adventure Forest experience is included with Museum entrance; free for members
- Parental consent is needed to enter and climb the Adventure Forest. There will be a safety orientation prior to entering the climb zone.
- Children must be five or older, or 44” tall to climb the forest.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Helmets must be worn at all times!
- Comfortable clothing and sunscreen highly recommended.
- Leave backpacks, bags, and loose items out of the climbing zone! Cubbies and lockers are available near the entrance.
The Museum has asked that attendees review the Adventure Forest rules and F.A.Q.’s laid out in detail on their website. Please be advised that “participation involves strenuous physical activity, including climbing, crawling, and tight spaces. If you have an existing medical condition that would be affected, please do not climb.”
Check out this video from the Museum announcing the opening: